Accelerate Your Brand
At UNANIMOUS, we often talk about the importance of brand alignment. In fact, it’s ALL we talk about. From verbal messaging, branding and design to web development, video storytelling, and creating a social media presence, UNANIMOUS knows about living your brand.
Driving your brand is even more exciting and provides exceptional exposure results. ACTION Plumbing, Heating/Air, and Electric is a recent example of a company who wanted a refreshed brand identity that they could be proud enough of to live the brand.
It’s nearly impossible to not look at a wrapped vehicle, especially if the graphics are done well. Vehicle graphics are moving billboards. This is valuable real estate for creating brand awareness. Vehicle graphics are well worth the investment but there are a few things you should consider.
- Do things in order. Create a strong verbal and visual identity (make sure your messaging and brand is strong and consistent). You want your brand to accurately portray your business’s story and strengths, especially before you wrap your entire fleet. Make certain your web developer is experienced in the elements your business needs and provides adequate support to handle a potential influx of site visitors. Then, make awesome videos and visual deliverables (like vehicle graphics) to show off your brand!
- Ask for help. Invest in a talented graphic designer/firm to create your company’s brand and vehicle graphics. Your fleet is the perfect place to show the personality and vision of your company. It's important to create readable text without being overly cramped by graphics. Stay true to your brand guide and allowing necessary white space around key elements is essential.
- Use vinyl wisely. Wrapping a full vehicle in vinyl can be expensive. However, when designed correctly, your budget can be spent wisely. Since ACTION’s vehicles were already white, we created designs so vinyl was only applied to the front and rear of the vehicles. You can save money by leveraging the base color of the vehicle and incorporating it into the design.
- Details matter. Part of the ACTION branding initiative is to develop a stand alone “A.” This was an important element for branding in small places. This design feature can easily be used across all media platforms. You can see it in use on the vehicle’s hood.
- Find a trusted vendor. This is important for the installation. Being certain the installer can implement your creative vision is important. Don’t be afraid to obtain several bids for production and ask to see examples of their work.
Let us help. If you are ready to begin living your brand, reach out and let us help you get started. Check out the UNANIMOUS portfolio page to see how we’ve helped other companies build their brand.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.