Effective: May 22, 2018
- Use of Site. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when accessing or using the Site, and you may only access or use the Site for lawful and customary purposes. You agree to provide only truthful and accurate information to the Site and you are prohibited from transmitting any information that contains a virus or bug or otherwise compromise the security of the Site. You further agree that you will not violate any copyright or other law with respect to your use of the Site.
- Age. Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to use this Site and/or provide any personal information on this Site. You agree that you are at least 13 years old. Furthermore, if you enter into any online shopping transactions on this Site, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Site.
- Exclusion of Warranty. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent allowed by law, the Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Site and/or materials provided on the Site, all of which are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis.
- Limitation of Liability. The Company assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages that occur based on your access to or use of the Site, including but not limited to (i) damages to your computer equipment or other property that may result from viruses, bugs, or any cause; and (ii) any and all losses, injuries, or claims of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from use or the Site or transactions made or attempted to be made through the Site.
- Indemnification. To the maximum extent allowed by law, you shall defend and indemnify the Company from and against any claim, loss, cause of action or demand, including attorney’s fees, brought against the Company by any third party as a result of your use of the Site.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Nebraska, without reference to conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding with respect to these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska or a state court located in Lancaster County, Nebraska. The Parties hereby irrevocably waive any objection, including, without limitation, any forum non conveniens, which any of them may now or hereafter have to the bringing of such action or proceeding in such respective jurisdictions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please email email@example.com or call us at 402.423-5447. The Company’s postal address is 8600 Executive Woods Drive, Suite 300, Lincoln, NE 68512.