Our developers create engaging online experiences for a variety of clients including small businesses, corporations, non-profits, educational organizations, healthcare providers, and more. They are proactive, eager to learn, and committed to continual growth. They enjoy problem-solving, thinking outside the box, evolving technologies, and remain on the cutting edge of all things development related.
- Motivated to take ownership and drive projects to completion
- Passionate, tenacious and loves building cool stuff
- Able to estimate development projects accurately
- Comfortable talking to people and explaining ideas/concepts
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- HTML, PHP, CSS, MySQL, APACHE, LINUX
- Able to accurately translate Photoshop designs to code by hand
- Great time management skills and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a team environment and communicate well
- Drupal experience
- Theming content management systems
- Version control
- Responsive design and media queries
- Server management and/or monitoring
- Agency Experience
This is a full-time position with regular business hours of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Health, vision, and dental insurance, free parking, and a 401K plan are available. UNANIMOUS has built a dynamic team of creative professionals who are dedicated to strategy, creativity, and results. We continually look for talented people to enhance our team and to build their careers with us.
The ideal person for this role will have an impressive portfolio and share the following values:
- Positivity: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
- Expertise: We are professional, highly skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
- Tenacity: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and hold ourselves to a higher standard. Built with grit and hustle, we make sure things are done the right way.
- Collaboration: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
Full Job Description (PDF)
If you're interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!!