The U-Crew is looking for an outgoing digital marketing professional that wants to build and grow exceptional brands. You’ll be working with a tenacious team of experts, making a positive impact, getting results, and having a great time doing it. If you have a strategic mindset, marketing chops, and consider yourself a natural when presenting and articulating your ideas — we should talk.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily set up, manage, optimize, and report paid digital campaigns such as Google Display, Google Search, Facebook & Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. This individual will also develop organic social media strategies, write social content, and stay on top of digital marketing trends. This is a client-facing role, so strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously are necessary. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director at UNANIMOUS.
Experience Required: 2 years of professional experience.
Location: In-office or hybrid work environments.
Hours: This is a full-time position with a flexible work schedule.
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, 401K, and more.
- Set up, manage, and optimize Google and paid social campaigns through the Google Platform and Ad Manager Platforms. Experience with Google Analytics and Ad Managers is preferred!
- Review, analyze, build, and present reports to clients.
- Conduct audits, research, analyze target audiences, and identify key competitors.
- Develop, maintain, and execute digital and social media strategies and content calendars.
- Write social media content and work with the UNANIMOUS team to develop creative assets.
- Effectively manage budgets and billing.
Project & Account Management
- Build and maintain positive long-term relationships with team members and clients.
- Effectively manage budgets, timelines, time logs, and tasks of projects from start to finish.
- Gather marketing insights and create reports to present to internal teams and clients.
- Implement marketing strategies for UNANIMOUS in collaboration with leadership.
- Maintain and manage the internal and external marketing/communications content for UNANIMOUS.
- Play a supportive role in researching and identifying prospective clients.
- Assist with copyrighting, proofing, editing, and content creation as needed.
- Create estimates, proposals, pitch materials, and participate in presentations.
- Remain educated and current on new marketing trends and technology.
- Assist with other internal and external marketing duties as needed.
BONUS points for agency experience!
The ideal candidate will share the following values:
- Positivity: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
- Expertise: We are professional, highly-skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
- Tenacity: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and hold ourselves to a higher standard. Built with grit and hustle, we make sure things are done the right way.
- Unity: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together, we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
If you're interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!