Midland University in Fremont, Nebraska is a private liberal arts school, steeped in tradition and Christian values. The University is always striving to improve its online presence to better connect with current, former, and future students. UNANIMOUS has partnered with Midland to design and develop its undergraduate, graduate and alumni websites. Since partnering with UNANIMOUS, Midland’s has seen a steady increase in enrollment.
An appealing and informative website plays a crucial role in any university’s strategy to recruit and retain students. UNANIMOUS designed and developed Midland University’s undergraduate website to keep the institution front and center with students online. The comprehensive and responsive website is designed as an information hub for current and potential students. In particular, the homepage design features dynamic content from news feeds, events feeds and trending content — content that is more likely to be relevant to users based on pageviews and searches. The website design also simplifies the process for scheduling visits and applying online.
- Create a richer web presence to better reach the target audiences
- Increase enrollment
- Develop a master web template to allow for highly customized web pages for individual programs
- Record enrollment since the website launched
- New website provides a better connection with students through social media integration and responsive design
- Over 80,425 page views each month
- Average 2.32 minutes per visit
"It's been a great experience working with UNANIMOUS, and I really appreciate not only the level of skill with which their team executes its craft, but the timely and professional manner in which they do it."
— Nate Neufind, Vice President of Communications