UNANIMOUS wins Seven Awards from the American Marketing Association
UNANIMOUS was recognized by the Lincoln Chapter of the American Marketing Association with seven awards at the 13th Annual Prism Awards Banquet held May 5, 2016, at the Embassy Suites.
The Prisms recognize excellence in marketing in Lincoln and the surrounding communities. More than 150 entries were submitted.
UNANIMOUS earned 7 awards among the 17 available Prism categories:
- Geist, Corporate Identity/Branding-Large Business
- Willa Cather Foundation, Website Design-Non Profit
- O’Brien Landscape, Website Design-Small Business
PRISM MERIT AWARDS
- Bank of the Valley, Corporate Identity/Branding-Small Business
- Nebraska Supreme Court, Marketing Research-Small Business
- dRofus, Special Event-Large Business
- Alpha Brewing Operations, Digital/Internet-Small Business
Judging for The Prisms was completed by members of the Columbus, Ohio, Chapter of AMA. Entries are evaluated based on a point system not only for their creativity but also based on their effectiveness. Awards are not given in every category.
“UNANIMOUS is honored to be recognized by the AMA Lincoln. These awards really speak to the results we are able to achieve with our clients,” commented President, Trent Wilcox.
UNANIMOUS is a marketing agency that assists clients with branding, marketing, and website design. With over 350 active clients across 15 states, the agency is known for its collaborative style and prides itself on rhyme, reason, and results.