Founded in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1981, Sinclair Hille provides architectural services for a variety of industries, guided by the tenets of Live, Work, Learn. UNANIMOUS designed and developed the website focusing on projects and people by utilizing a modern and dynamic layout. Detailed brand research by UNANIMOUS laid the groundwork for the overall design, functionality, and content. Since its launch, the website has seen a dramatic growth in page duration and an increase in the number of pages visited— key analytics for measuring effective website interaction.
UNANIMOUS conducted detailed brand research to help determine a simplified design focusing on the firm’s tenets of live, work, learn would help create a unifying theme. All design and development strategies were made to increase visitor time and interaction. The ultra-clean design puts the firm’s projects and preliminary sketches front and center. Users can easily learn about the firm through the project explorer and can download website generated project PDF’s as well.
- Create a site that reflects the Sinclair Hille brand and showcases their great work
- Focus design on the firm's three core tenets of Live, Work, Learn
- Showcase architectural projects and provide dynamic search and filtering for visitors
- Implement a modern, strong web presence that is mobile and tablet friendly
- Equip their internal team with a robust CMS
- New modern looking website that's easy to maintain and showcase projects
- An average 4.13 pages per session means that visitors are exploring multiple pages on the website
- An Average page duration of 4:09 is an impressive number by general website terms