Video Production Specialist
As part of the creative team, and under the direction of the Lead Video Producer, this employee will create video content for internal and external audiences. They will partner with the Lead Video Producer and others on the creative team to plan, shoot, and edit high-quality video work for UNANIMOUS’ diverse client base. This role will have a primary focus on editing and post-production work, but will also assist with pre-production and shoot-production. Individuals in this position must continually strive to advance their video production skills and abilities in order to provide exceptional work to the agency’s clients. This position reports directly to the Lead Video Producer.
- Creative thinker, visual storyteller, and technically skilled throughout the entire video production process
- Experience with video production creative development, protocols, and equipment
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to travel up to 20% (depending on business demand)
- Monitor projects throughout all phases of production
- Manage time while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective communication and interaction with teammates, colleagues, and clients
- Participate in client meetings to develop, plan, and review projects
- Adhere to client budget and time constraints
- Research what is not known, and troubleshoot issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and foster positive working relationships with all UNANIMOUS team members
- Utilize the strengths and experience of internal resources when appropriate
- Continually demonstrate a commitment to the success of the agency
- Continue to build brand awareness of the UNANIMOUS name through creative video marketing
- Complete daily time logs
Standards of Performance
The Video Production Specialist will be evaluated to be performing satisfactorily when:
- Consistently providing creative video production that meets or exceed the expectations of both UNANIMOUS’ management team and clients
- Consistently completing assigned projects on-time and within budget
- Average billable time exceeds 70% (28+ hours/week)
- A high level of accuracy in work is maintained
- Exhibit self-motivation when scheduling own time to meet deadlines
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and our team
- POSITIVE: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
- EXPERT: We are professional, highly-skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
- TENACIOUS: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and stay ahead of the curve. We are built with grit, hustle, and a desire to make sure things get done the right way.
- COLLABORATIVE: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
If you're interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.