The U-Crew is looking for a talented graphic designer that wants to create and grow exceptional brands. You’ll be working with a tenacious team of experts who are making a positive impact, getting results, and having a great time doing it. If you have stellar design skills, a creative mind, attention to detail, and consider yourself a natural when it comes to presenting and articulating your ideas — we should talk.
Experience Required: 1-3 years in a design or creative role.
Location: In-office or hybrid work environments.
Hours: This is a full-time position with a flexible work schedule.
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, 401K, and more.
- Print and website design.
- Create unique, strategic, and intentional designs that support goals and objectives.
- Effectively communicate and articulate the rationale behind your ideas and design work.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and take the necessary steps to minimize errors.
- Work with our team, various vendors, and printers to produce and deliver outstanding projects, products, and results.
- Work with our web team to produce modern and effective interactive projects.
- Provide information to create accurate estimates and proposals for design-related projects.
BONUS points for agency experience!
The ideal person for this role will have an impressive portfolio and share the following values:
- POSITIVITY: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
- EXPERTISE: We are professional, highly-skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
- TENACITY: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and hold ourselves to a higher standard. Built with grit and hustle, we make sure things are done the right way.
- UNITY: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together, we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
If you're interested, please send a resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.